Complying With Legislation And Preventing Pollution.
Through our project work and expertise we aim to identify significant environmental problems while providing technical and managerial solutions. We commit to identifying and improving environmental performance and preventing pollution. As a minimum we will comply with all relevant legislative requirements and, where they exist, appropriate industry guidance and voluntary agreements.
Working With Clients
We will seek to encourage clients to adopt low environmental impact solutions and we will engage in industry discussions to further environmental debate and understanding.
We will endeavour to use our offices as examples of good environmental practice, working within the constraints of our current building stock.
Using Energy Efficiently
We are committed to:
- Reducing the environmental impact arising from energy consumption in our offices;
- Promoting the use of clean, energy efficient technologies in our designs.
Managing Material Use
We aim to minimise the use of natural resources in our office operations and projects by adopting the concepts of reduce, reuse, recycle:
- Seek opportunities to reduce significant material use
- Encourage the re-use of materials
- Encourage the recycling of materials and use of recycled materials.
Communication and Endorsement
This policy is endorsed by the directors. All staff also have responsibility for endeavouring to reduce the environmental impacts of their work.